RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Your papers should be brief clinical cases of patients with complex pathology of the Thoracic Aorta.
- The maximum length for the presentation is 5 minutes,
followed by another 5 minutes for discussion.
- Presentation should be in Powerpoint format or equivalent.
- There should be 6 slides in total:
- 1st slide with title, identification and affiliation of the authors;
- 2nd to 5th slides with the clinical case itself;
- 6th slide with conclusion and discussion.
- Tables, images and videos can be included.
- Videos must be in MP4 format.
- Maximum file size: 2 GB
You can use the form on this page to submit your papers.
You can also send them to email@example.com,
in which case you should use the free service WeTransfer.
Deadline for submission is 31 October 2016.
UPLOAD YOUR FILES